Re: swishex setup

From: Thomas McDonald <tom.mcdonald(at)not-real.westernsouthernlife.com>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 16:01:13 GMT
Yes, I am starting to wonder about windows too.  Anyway, I think I am going
to start from scratch and try the aspexec component suggested earlier in
this thread.

Anyway, just for shits and giggles, if I compile the swish-e source on
windows am I only suppose to build based upon the files in the win32
directory or are those there just supposed to be added in addition to the
other files?