Re: Indexing - Title not displaying in search results

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 20:46:09 GMT
On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 10:25, Sheni R. Meledath wrote:
> My SWISH-E is not indexing the PHP files in my site normally.
> Please guide me to fix this problem.

Without knowing any details of your installation here are some vague
hints:
  1) Use a HTTP spider. SWISH-E provides two.
  2) Use PHP CGI as a file filter.

Option 1:
   Start Reading Here:
      http://www.swish-e.com/current/docs/SWISH-FAQ.html#Spidering

Option 2:
   Locate the PHP CGI on your system and make sure all the extensions
your scripts need are present.  You may need to install your own copy of
the PHP CGI if your scripts are run via mod_php.  Once the CGI is
located and verified to work you can add a FileFilter directive to your
config which might look like this:
     FileFilter .php /home/myuser/bin/php " -q '%p'"

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/