Re: Indexing - Title not displaying in search results

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 16:00:46 GMT
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Sheni R. Meledath wrote:

> My SWISH-E is not indexing the PHP files in my site normally. The titles
> are not displaying in the result set or in the index file. Only the file
> names are displayed. How can I modify the configuration file or my SWISH-E
> settings so that all PHP files will be considered as normal html file and
> the titles will be displayed in the result set. My html files are working
> properly.

I can only guess.

PHP files are not HTML files.  You will need to spider your web site,
as swish-e will not parse PHP correctly.

> Please guide me to fix this problem.

Well, I didn't have time to hack your machine today to look at your files
and configuration, and since my ESP is dulled by the events of the
previous evening, you might read:

http://www.swish-e.com/current/docs/INSTALL.html#QUESTIONS_AND_TROUBLESHOOTING

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org