Failed to load Highlighting Module; Unknown metaname: 'swishtitle'; Unknown metaname: 'swishdocpath'

From: Jean Mao <maoj(at)not-real.mail.nih.gov>
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 19:32:44 GMT
Hi, could someone please help me with the three errors I got.=20

first of all, I didn't modify any file in modules/ or swish.cgi at all.

when i run swish.cgi from web, and select 'Title & Body' option, I got =
'Failed to load Highlighting Module' and following error message:

Bareword "qr" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 387, <GEN0> chunk 34.
Unquoted string "qr" may clash with future reserved word at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 387, <GEN0> chunk 34.
Bareword "qr" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 388, <GEN0> chunk 34.
Unquoted string "qr" may clash with future reserved word at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 388, <GEN0> chunk 34.
Scalar found where operator expected at modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line =
392, at end of line
  (Might be a runaway multi-line ?? string starting on line 388)
        (Missing operator before ?)
Scalar found where operator expected at modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line =
392, at end of line
        (Missing operator before ?)
Bareword found where operator expected at modules/PhraseHighlight.pm =
line 392, near "$/oi"
        (Missing operator before oi?)
Bareword "oi" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 392, <GEN0> chunk 34.
Unquoted string "oi" may clash with future reserved word at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 392, <GEN0> chunk 34.
/info/WWW/search-bin/swish.cgi: syntax error at =
modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 387, near "[^"
syntax error at modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 388, near "/^"
syntax error at modules/PhraseHighlight.pm line 394, near "}"

when i run swish.cgi from web, and select 'Title' option, I got 'Unknown =
metaname: 'swishtitle'' and no error message

when i run swish.cgi from web, and select 'Document Path' option, I got =
'Unknown metaname: 'swishdocpath'' and no error message

many thanks.

Jean

to a plain text message.