searching with swish-e

From: Rons Dixon <rons(at)not-real.chemweek.com>
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 18:11:03 GMT
I am currently running swish-e 2.2, i am trying to construct a search =
that will achieve the following.  I want to search the title of a =
document and the body for exact pharse and non pharase

for example

search for "sodium phosphate" and calcicum

what is wrong with the following
  I am running this from the command line in linux then i parse the =
results with php.

swish-e -w ' "sodium phosphate" and calcium or title=3D"sodium =
phosphate" or title=3D"calcium" ' -f main.index

the above query give the all the documents with calcium but not sodium =
phosphate.

Thanks in advance.

to a plain text message.