unescaping of output.

From: Andrew Smith <asmith(at)not-real.compbio.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 20:56:52 GMT
I've noticed in using Swish-e that the swishdescription output is
different depending on whether you get it with the "-x ..." extended
output format or the default output format: "-x ..." extended output
format HTML-unescapes, e.g. &quot; -> ", etc. and the default output
format does not. I know the "-x ..." extended output allows you to specify
printf-style format strings and put in C-style escapes, and so the string
is processed, and that is probably why it is HTML-unescaped too. So this
is an inconsistency, but is it a bug? Maybe it should be documented
better.

-Andrew Smith