Re: Bad links in documentation

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 03:31:58 GMT
--- John Almberg <jalmberg@identry.com> wrote:
> So the search engine has to index lots of static pages and one
> dynamic page.

I would suggest using "-S prog" and crawling with spider.pl

It is quite straightforward to set up and works quite well.  I use the
spider because we use SSIs.  It adds a small amount of overhead to the
build, but our site (1100 pages or so) takes less than 4 minutes to
crawl and build (in fact, it might be less than 3 minutes...its been a
while since I timed it).

Hope this helps,
greg_fenton.

P.S. John, sorry about my previous reply...hit the wrong button :-)

=====
Greg Fenton
greg_fenton@yahoo.com