Can I just get a list of html docs

From: Vendetti, Jeff <Jeff.Vendetti(at)not-real.fmr.com>
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 14:40:34 GMT
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BCA3.EBD8CBA0

I'm looking to go thru a web site, and produce a list of all the html
documents on the site, rather than an index.  Is there an option to do that?
I didn't know if there was a way to electronically read the index created
and just produce of list of all the html documents referred to in the index.

Thanks

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BCA3.EBD8CBA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>Can I just get a list of html docs</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm looking to go thru a web site, and =
produce a list of all the html documents on the site, rather than an =
index.&nbsp; Is there an option to do that?&nbsp; I didn't know if =
there was a way to electronically read the index created and just =
produce of list of all the html documents referred to in the =
index.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BCA3.EBD8CBA0--