Re: Query on Spisering the Passworded Website

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 14:47:41 GMT
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, makroindia wrote:

> I have to spider the password protected Wbsite.I have my Username  and =
> paswword. How can I send the Username and Password as parameter to =
> spider the Wbsite.

If you use -S prog with the prog-bin/spider.pl Perl spider program it will
prompt you for a password.  Or you can enter the password in the URL when
you define what you want to spider.

I tried the same , but I am getting a error msg.The =
> Error Msg as follows :-
>
> swish-e application error
>
> "Thes instrumentation at "0x00429ae9" referenced memory at "0x00c48000" =
> . The Memory could not be written."

No idea about that problem.  What platform are you running?

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org