Query on Spisering the Passworded Website

From: makroindia <makroindia(at)not-real.satyammail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 05:41:03 GMT
I have to spider the password protected Wbsite.I have my Username  and =
paswword. How can I send the Username and Password as parameter to =
spider the Wbsite.I tried the same , but I am getting a error msg.The =
Error Msg as follows :-

swish-e application error

"Thes instrumentation at "0x00429ae9" referenced memory at "0x00c48000" =
. The Memory could not be written."

Please anybody can help me to solve this problem.Thank you in advance.

Regards
S.K.Charan

to a plain text message.