libxml2 and swish-e on windows

From: Holden Glova <h.glova(at)not-real.alchemy.co.nz>
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 21:19:07 GMT
Hi all,

I have a need to put data in certain html meta tags that aren't actually used
as part of the search criteria but are used to aid in the presentation of the
search results. So I added the meta field name into the properyNames list.
However now when i do a search it will also be searching on that field. A
further look through the Swish-e config docs mention a IgnoreMetaTags
directive. I imagine I could list the name of that specific meta tag and it
would no longer be examined against the search criteria but I could still get
it back out of the search results. This directive does say it requires
libxml2 - does the windows binary come using libxml2? Is there a way I can
find out?

Any insights into what I am trying to do would be greatly appreciated.

--
Signed,
Holden Glova