RE: runs from command line, not from browser

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 20:30:16 GMT
Hi Bill,

> [my guess is you wanted this to go to swish-e list (not the squirrel mail
> list)]

Oops!

> Humm.  I think I've seen this with Template Toolkit.

I went ahead and installed the toolkit, and everything works fine now. I do
have another question though. When I go to
http://email.winnefox.org/cgi-bin/wals/search/swish.cgi there's that chunk
at the top with the search box, limit search to and sort by. Which file, and
where do I modify that bit? I'd like to add a bit more spacing between the
lines and fix my justification.

Thanks, Bill, for all your help. I have to say, using the Linux version of
swish is so much better. Indexing used to take almost 10 minutes. Indexing
on the linux box is done in 7 seconds, and it's a lower powered server than
the windows box. Searching is much faster too.

Jody