runs from command line, not from browser

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 21:27:36 GMT
> Yes, look in the log file.
>
> You get that message when something fails (dies in perl
> speak) trying to run swish-e.

Ok, I sometimes remember to view the log files. (it's so much easier to find
and read them in Linux) Now, I just need to work on making sure my paths are
ok...

One last issue I think. To index I used swish-e -c swish-e.conf
My results came up as /var/www.......
So, naturally I can't click on a link and have it work. So, am I correct in
remembering that I need to use swishspider to
http://email.winnefox.org/wals? Or can I just do swish-e -S swish-e.conf and
put in the http address in the config file rather than the absolute path to
the documents?

Thank you Bill for all your help.

Jody