RE: bad directive

From: Wolf, Dena <dena.wolf(at)not-real.orcinc.com>
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 20:07:11 GMT
Hi, Thanks fro your help.  I am down to one bad directive line:Bad directive
on line #9: IndexOnly .html .doc .xls .ppt .txt .htm .pdf

what is wrong with this line?  I am having one hell of a time trying to
figure out how to get this to work.  I know this is all second nature to you
folks, but I have not done anything like this before, and am having trouble
just understanding the directions.  Anyhow, thanks for any all help very
much!!!

~Dena