Re: some features

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 18:22:07 GMT
At 07:12 PM 11/14/02 +0100, Stephan Diehl wrote:
>Thinking about a python module, it would be nice to be able to do everything
>from within this module (without running external programs, at least in some
>final version). Especially, when indexing something other than good old
files
>(yes, I've seen the new feature with external programs that feed swish-e)

Well, it would not be hard to build another library with all the code in
it.  Just look at swish.c and implement the indexing calls.  My guess is it
would not be hard.

Post again before you start working on an interface.  Others might be
willing to help.  I would if I knew Python...

mailto:moseley@hank.org