some features

From: Stephan Diehl <stephan.diehl(at)not-real.gmx.net>
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:19:27 GMT
dear swish-e users,
I'm new to this list and hope that my question is not too annoying....
I'm using swish-e for over a year now in some web related python project.
At the moment I'm just using the command line version. Since this seems to be
a little bit of a hack to me, I'm tempted to write a python wrapper for the
library. Before I start doing this (and don't hold your breath), do you know
of any other try in this direction? (I couldn't find anything on the swish-e
website or searching the web :-)

While I'm extreamly happy with swish-e so far, I'm missing the possibility to
build an index incrementaly. Is there something planned in this direction?
Is it planned to expose the indexing functionality as well to a C library?

Cheers

Stephan