Re: Updated build_swish.sh

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:47:49 GMT
Oops...Yahoo! mail seemed to drop the attachment.

And it might be a good thing.  I've added another option!

EXIT_CODE_FOR_NO_BUILD allows you to configure the exit code of the
script for a no build.  This means that any calling environment can
react to a no-build separately from a successful or failed build.

So, for example, setting EXIT_CODE_FOR_NO_BUILD=99 you could put the
following in a cronjob:

   build_swish.sh && my_post_swish_build_script.sh

Now my_post_swish_build_script.sh will only run if a successful build
is done (because anything else returns a non-zero code in
build_swish.sh)

Feedback welcome,
greg_fenton.
--- Greg Fenton <greg_fenton@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Based on some feedback from Bill and some others I work with, I added
> an option to disable emailing the report when a build is not needed
> (REPORT_NO_BUILD).
>
> Just to be clear, it has always been possible to disable the emailing
> of reports on successful builds and/or on errors.
>
> Please do what you will with the attached (and, as always,
> contructive
> feedback is openly received!)
>
> greg_fenton.
>

> =====
> Greg Fenton
> greg_fenton@yahoo.com

> http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

> Due to deletion of content types excluded from this list by policy,
> this multipart message was reduced to a single part, and from there
> to a plain text message.

=====
Greg Fenton
greg_fenton@yahoo.com