Updated build_swish.sh

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:15:29 GMT
Based on some feedback from Bill and some others I work with, I added
an option to disable emailing the report when a build is not needed
(REPORT_NO_BUILD).

Just to be clear, it has always been possible to disable the emailing
of reports on successful builds and/or on errors.

Please do what you will with the attached (and, as always, contructive
feedback is openly received!)

greg_fenton.

=====
Greg Fenton