SH/BASH build script for swish-e (cron-able!)

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 17:51:33 GMT
Bill,

Find attached the shell script (SH/BASH) that I have written and been
using for building my swish-e database.  I send it for consideration to
be added to the swish-e project and/or downloads page.

The script is quite configurable and fairly well documented.  It has
lots of checks and balances.  It creates a report file and will
optionally email it at the end of the run.

I have successfully run this script with swish-e 2.2.1 and 2.2.2rc1
under both Linux and Cygwin on Windows (W2K).  I have been running this
in a cronjob for over a month now and am happy with it thus far (happy
enough to pass it along to others).

Please contact me at this email address if there are any
questions/comments about this script.

greg_fenton.

=====
Greg Fenton