Help with swish-cgi.pl or swish.cgi

From: Michael Chan <mikeyboy(at)not-real.uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 05:52:38 GMT
I've tried using both swish-cgi.pl and swish.cgi, but neither work.
Swish-cgi.pl returns 0 matches, even though when I run the command it
uses in OPEN at the command line I get a bunch of results.  Swish.cgi
just says "Service currently unavailable."  I'm not sure why.  I'm
running these on Solaris 5.6 on Apache 2.0.43 and Perl 5.005.03.  I
haven't modified anything except the locations and such in the perl
scripts.  If needed, though, I can post the config portions.

Any help is appreciated.

- Michael

to a plain text message.