Re: pdftotext - erroring out

From: intervolved none <intervolved(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 18:43:12 GMT
Bill,
I made the change that you suggested in swishspider and in my test program it works fine.  I checked my webserver (IHS/apache) and there is a file for the mime types and PDF is listed but there seems to be a problem with it associating pdf with application/pdf.  I will check on that later.  It does not cause me problems but I if I install an upgrade it might later break other things.
Thanks