search as an email service

From: Sundaram Balasubramaninan <sundaramb(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 05:03:21 GMT
Hi
Do anyone had thougt/done searching with swish-e as an  email service as the google does?
What is required is a component / interfaces which can receive email (with query words in the subject line) and process it automatically with swish-e and return back the results to the sender?

 Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:At 01:56 PM 10/24/02 -0700, Greg Fenton wrote:
>I believe this is the exact same problem I had reported a few weeks
>ago on this mail list. Bill posted a new 2.2.2rc1 because of this.

But he's using -S http, not -S prog, I believe. The problem you had was
that swish was converting the \0 to \n in your file and only when using -S
prog and filters together.

mailto:moseley@hank.org