Re: _pdf2html.pl indexing correctly but URLs are

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 01:05:46 GMT
At 04:12 PM 10/21/02 -0700, sobrien@ci.bend.or.us wrote:
>The hyperlinks that it creates when indexing a pdf with spaces in the name
>come out with only the first word.

_pdf2html.pl doesn't create hyperlinks, as far as I remember.

>For example the file /usr/local/apache/htdocs/test adobe.pdf would be
>correctly indexed but the hyperlink created in the returned search would be
>pointing to /usr/local/apache/htdocs/test

Which hyperlinks?  I'm able to index a pdf file with spaces.

> ./swish-e -w not dkdk -H0
1000 test file.pdf "Unknown title" 169502

or:

> ./swish-e -w not dkdk -H0 -x 'path=[%p]\n'
path=[test file.pdf]

Then if I use the swish.cgi script it generates a URL

   http://localhost/test%20file.pdf

I think you need to give more details.

mailto:moseley@hank.org