RE: Ignoring Tags

From: Shah, Amar <amar.shah(at)not-real.csfb.com>
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 20:45:55 GMT
I am not absolutely certain of this since I started using Swish-e recently myself but you might want to read the online documentation section on FileRules and FileMatch. They are mainly used to ignore files that should not be searched in the index. They might have a section on ignoring tags as well.

Best of luck
Amar