Re: Avoiding text between <SCRIPT> tags

From: <cmpeders(at)not-real.co.seminole.fl.us>
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 14:43:30 GMT
That is what I did and it still wasn't a perfect solution. I was still
getting it picking up some code in my descriptions.
But it is worth a try - maybe it will work for him. I had to ditch using
descriptions altogether.

At 04:09 AM 10/11/02 -0700, Greg Fenton wrote:
>Not by my design, but someone in our department is putting <SCRIPT>
>tags in the middle of HTML pages (this may or may not be valid, but
>I've got to support it).
>
>Is there a way to stop indexing of particular tags (and the text
>therein)?  I am getting javascript code showing up in my result
>descriptions.

I can't answer for sure without a doc to test with, but did you try
IgnoreMetaTags?

Chris Pedersen
Web Developer
Seminole County Government