Re: period in meta name

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 03:41:10 GMT
Sorry, I should have known better. And I realize from your answer that
I'm in big trouble. I have books that are contained entirely within
this tag:

<TEI.2 id="ark:/13030/ft2p30058m" bnum="bn5464">
stuff here
</TEI.2>

But all I really want are the attributes of the TEI.2 tag specifically,
not everything else contained within it (the entire book). I wasn't
paying attention that this tag actually wrapped the entire book. Am I
toast? Or can I limit to just the "id" attribute of TEI.2?
Roy