download

From: Frank Smitha <fsmitha(at)not-real.columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 03:28:46 GMT
I'm using windows xp.=20

I've downloaded swish-e 2.2.1 win32.exe...=20

Installation instructions lists a variety of directories I should have =
after unzip. One,for example, is: swish-e-x.x/src/win32/ win32 binary =
and buid files.=20
What I get looks different, a number of folders, the first of which is =
labelled Perl_Resources, the second folder labelled "browse files," and =
opening this folder I get more folders, with nothing such as =
swish-e-x.x/src/win32/ win32 binary and buid files.=20

What gives? Have I downloaded the wrong document?

to a plain text message.