OK, I give up. I'm using version 2.2.1, and when I try to index I get
Bad directive on line #15: IndexContents XML .xml
I've also tried "IndexContents XML* .xml". For your edification, I'm
pasting in the entire configuration file below. Thanks for any
suggestions on where I went wrong.
IndexName "UC Press Books"
IndexDescription "This is an index of UC Press books."
IndexAdmin "Roy Tennant (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
MetaNames title docAuthor
ReplaceRules remove "/escholarship/tomcat-4.0/webapps/saxon/eschol/"
ReplaceRules remove ".xml"
IndexContents XML .xml
Received on Tue Oct 1 15:19:00 2002