Thanks for wonderful SWISH

From: Claus Rasmussen <claus(at)not-real.webclaus.com>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 08:25:31 GMT
Hi folks,

This is just a thank you note to Bill and Co. for keeping SWISH in active
development. I've implemented SWISH as the engine powering the search on
http://infotree.library.ohiou.edu/scripts/search.html

The site runs PostgreSQL, and we export all records to XML at night, index
from that, and run a PHP front-end to SWISH. I'm really happy with the
flexibility of SWISH, and using metanames we've been able to get some real
searching power running here. Once we'll be able to define the weight for
each metaname, we'll be in Heaven.

Thanks muchos.

Best,
Claus

PS: I take no responsibility of the design of the site, thanks to Smarty
(http://smarty.php.net/) - aaah the wonderful world of open source software
:) )