Re: install

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 23:17:03 GMT
At 02:38 PM 09/23/02 -0700, David Loy wrote:
>I have tried to install swish-e-2.2 on solaris and I get the following:
>Undefined                       first referenced
>compress2                           libswish-e.a(docprop.o)

My guess is that it found the zlib header file but not the library.  I've
heard of this before with solaris.  There's a note about it in INSTALL -- I
also remember this when installing libxml2 on Solaris.  You might need to
use LD_RUN_PATH when building swish or specify the location of the library
with --with-zlib ./configure option.

mailto:moseley@hank.org