Re: -Sprog with -N

From: Paul Borghese <pborghese(at)not-real.groupstudy.com>
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 15:50:57 GMT
I vote to include it.

I am trying to write a perl script that automates indexing and can not
seem to get my piped perl script to operate through a perl system
command call.  I keep on getting the message " No such file or
directory" even though it is working fine from the command prompt.

I am still working on it so maybe I will figure it out.

Paul