Segementation fault core dump

From: Sundaram Balasubramaninan <sundaramb(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 11:10:04 GMT
Hi

We are testing with release 2.2  for indexing daily pages of newspaper. we are able to do one month. when we do for another we get core dump? what is the problem?

$ swish-e -M thmonthbak.swish th020402.swish thmonthly.swish
Input index 'thmonthbak.swish' has 133 files and 8763 words
Input index 'th020402.swish' has 154 files and 9160 words
Getting words in index 'thmonthbak.swish':   8764 words
Getting words in index 'th020402.swish':   9160 words
Processing words in index 'thmonthly.swish':  13370 words
Writing main index...
Sorting words ...
Sorting 13370 words alphabetically
Writing header ...
Writing index entries ...
  Writing word text: Complete
  Writing word hash: Complete
  Writing word data: ...Segmentation fault (core dumped)
bash-2.04