RE: Fuzzy Indexing with Double Metaphone

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 17:12:09 GMT
Hello,

> Just wait after using bash for a while and trying to go back
> to windows.
>
> Up down arrows that are smart, tab completion, logical
> quoting, and so on...

The up arrow thing is very cool. I also really like the fact I don't have to
restart the pc every time I install an update. That's worth it right there.
There are a few things I don't like though. Like, I installed an rpm the
other day (Comanche), but I have no clue where the hell it went.

> Do you need Apache 2?

I got Apache 2 ok, but I wanted to use an updated config gui thing for it.
The one with redhat is for 1.3. Is the httpd.conf complicated at all? Do you
know of a good gui for it?

Jody