Re: DEFAULT_CONFIG_FILE in 2.2 question

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 13:18:18 GMT
Hello,

> Fifth paragraph of the docs:
>
>        HTML::Template and Template-Toolkit are available from the CPAN
>        (http://search.cpan.org).
>
> That paragraph is misleading since it says the modules are in
> the "modules" directory.

That's what confused me.  At first, I didn't think the windows binary setup
a modules directory. After searching, I realized it was hiding under the
example directory.

> Oh, if on Windows you might need to use ppm. See:
>
>    http://template-toolkit.org/download.html#win32

Thank you! That worked beautifully! Which, of course, leads me to another
problem/ question. I've got the template setup, but it's not showing a
description for the search results. All I get is path, size, and last
modified. I looked at the template file I'm using, and it does have this
item: [% item.swishdescription %] in above docpath and size.

Any ideas?

Jody