Re: SWISH-E on win32

From: Michael Shannon <MichaelS(at)not-real.towersoft.com.au>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 06:40:39 GMT
> > I'm a newbie looking for a simple piece of advice.  I'm
> > investigating using SWISH-E on a Win32 platform.
> > What I'd like to know is do I have to install libxml2 on
> > the machine as well?
>
> Win32 self-installers include all of the libraries they
> depend on.  But, you could move the DLLs into the system
> directory if you like.

D'oh!  Since it's a Perl app I didn't think to look for the obvious Windows
.DLL!  Thanks very much for the quick response.

--
Regards,
Michael Shannon

Chazzozz!!

This email message (and attachments) may contain information confidential to
TOWER Software.  If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use,
distribute or copy the message or message attachments.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email immediately and
delete all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the
official business of TOWER Software, are not given or endorsed by it.