SWISH-E on win32

From: Michael Shannon <MichaelS(at)not-real.towersoft.com.au>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 05:57:19 GMT
Greetings

I'm a newbie looking for a simple piece of advice.  I'm investigating using
SWISH-E on a Win32 platform.  After looking through the archives of this
list I've discovered that the Win32 binaries are already built with libxml2.
What I'd like to know is do I have to install libxml2 on the machine as
well?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Regards,
Michael Shannon

Chazzozz!!

This email message (and attachments) may contain information confidential to
TOWER Software.  If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use,
distribute or copy the message or message attachments.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email immediately and
delete all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the
official business of TOWER Software, are not given or endorsed by it.