Re: Very minor documentation fix

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 18:40:21 GMT
At 01:31 PM 08/20/02 -0500, Rodney Barnett wrote:
>> But then I remembered you can do:
>>    ./myprog myparam1 myparam2 | ./swish-e -S prog -i stdin
>Works for me.  However, I don't see anything in the documentation and if I
>were taking a wild stab, I would've guessed "-i -".  How about adding a

A note would be good, yes.  I'll do that.

I wanted it to be "-i -", but the ugly parsing code looks for a "-" as the
start of a new option.  It was just easier to use "stdin" instead of
rewrite the entire command line parsing code.  Swish should be using
getopts, of course.  All in good time....

>-L<PropertyNameAlias|/"item_PropertyNameAliase"> *property name* *list of
>+L<PropertyNameAlias|/"item_PropertyNameAlias"> *property name* *list of

Bill Moseley