Re: segfaults solved on Solaris 2.5 and 2.6

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 14:15:03 GMT
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the report, and I'm happy you got it working.

Just a few follow up questions:

Were you able to use ldd to see that you were linking to the wrong library?

Why is it important to build zlib as a shared library?

Below you run make as ./make -- are you really running it that way?  That
is, do you have a copy of make in those build directories?

mailto:moseley@hank.org