Which SWISH to use?

From: Stephen E. Bacher <seb(at)not-real.draper.com>
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 12:00:56 GMT
Greetings,

I'm a relatively new SWISH user, and have started indexing
lots of archives (of mail, newsgroups, help call database,
etc.)

I downloaded 2.0 and am currently using it successfully,
but I want to know:  What's the status of 2.2?  Should I
be using it instead?

The thing is that there are a lot of features of 2.2 that
I want - things notably missing from 2.0 - but if it's
not in "ready for prime time" status I'm not sure if I
should go with it.  But not having those features is
mighty frustrating.

How is 2.2 these days?  Is it reliable enough for me to
go with?  Only for my own personal use?  Or labwide?

Steve Bacher
Draper Laboratory
seb@draper.com