RE: multiple query forms with swish.cgi?

From: Thomas M. Parris <parris(at)not-real.isciences.com>
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 19:10:34 GMT
Bill,

Thanks for the tips.  At some point I may tackle the complete rewrite, but
that's too much for the job at hand.  I have to get this one out the door in
the next few hours.  I'll hack away along the lines described in the
message.

I agree that the current swsih.cgi script has gotten a bit out of hand.
However, I do think it is possible to write a fairly good general purpose
CGI/mod_perl front end to swish that would allow people to put up a wide
variety of search interfaces.  It's just a matter of finding the time (and
someone to pay for it).

Cheers,
Tom