Reverse sort date

From: Scot Hacker <shacker(at)not-real.uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 00:15:56 GMT
I've searched the archives and documentation but haven't found an answer to
this, hoping someone can help. Using v2.1 dev 25 and the bundled CGI
scripts.

Last Modified sorts documents oldest to newest. This is logical, but I want
the most recently modified docs to sort first (default to reverse), while
forward is still the default for all other sorts. Is it possible to have a
different sort order for the date property only?

I've studied the scripts but can't see a way to do this (but I'm a perl
newbie).

Thanks for any help,
Scot Hacker

--

UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism
http://journalism.berkeley.edu