date ranges and swish.cgi?

From: Don Fike <fike(at)not-real.cs.utk.edu>
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 19:10:27 GMT
I'm using swish.cgi but can't get the date ranges to display with the search
form.
I'm pretty sure I have the modules directory correctly placed and
referenced.
My .swishcgi.conf file has the date_ranges defined without an 'X'.  Yet no
date
range is displayed.  In fact my form looks much like this one;

http://swish-e.org/archive/3346.html

but I was expecting something more like;

http://swish-e.org/Discussion/search/swish.cgi

I haven't made any changes to the DateRanges.pm file and I haven't edited
the date_ranges section from the default configuration in swish.cgi.
Would you know where I have likely missed my setup to enable the date
ranges?

Thanks,

Don
fike@cs.utk.edu