documentation on results page formatting?

From: Avi Rappoport <avi-list(at)not-real.searchtools.com>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 23:54:22 GMT
I can't find anything on templates or output anywhere on the site
except cryptic references in the discussion archives.  There's
nothing at all that I can find in the documentation or the FAQ (maybe
it used to be there?), and it's quite frustrating.  I did eventually
gather that I need to install  the Template Toolkit and if anyone can
tell me where it is in fink, that would be very helpful.

I'm volunteering to write some instructions if I can ever figure it out.

Avi

PS Swish works great on a Mac OS X iBook.  Very fast.

--
Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites and Intranets
    <http://www.searchtools.com>