Re: Capellas Java Wrapper

From: Jean-Michel David <jmdavid(at)not-real.capella.org>
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 18:31:27 GMT
Yes, some people had got it working.

First of all, this package is a free contribution; I would appreciate more polite
comments in regard to this fact.
Second, this package is a part -only a part- of a Java package (servlets) that I
made available for the Swish-e community; it lacks the indexing parts that are not
provided as .jsp.
Third, if you find it unusefull, just go away.

Anyway, contact me directly (and be polite) if you want more information.

"Muddy" jm.

--
Jean-Michel David