From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 15:35:20 GMT
At 07:22 AM 06/30/02 -0700, Nikolay Raspopov wrote:
>I`ll make intranet "" - like site based on swish-e indexed
>mp3-files of our inner LAN (by mp32html.exe) and my php-scripts. Now i can
>search mp3-files in "WinAmp Browser". Cool?  Need it?

Yes, cool.  Can we see a demo, or could you put up screen shots?

Also, are you are using mp32html.exe to generate a separate file for each
MP3 file?  Another option is to use the -S prog method for indexing and use
a tool to extract out the ID3 info while indexing.  That way you can index
the MP3 files directly without the need to create separate html files.

Bill Moseley