SWISH-E DLL

From: Cristiano Corsani <cristiano.corsani(at)not-real.bncf.firenze.sbn.it>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 13:12:02 GMT
Hi all,

my name is Cristiano Corsani, it is not the first time I wrote here. I saw
and aswer to some messages related to the DLL and licence problem.

At the moment I have developed a java library (I use it with jsp) and a COM
DLL (I use it with ASP) to access swish engine for search. My project is a
search engine for a public library - no commercial.

At the moment I would like to share my code, if you (swish org) are
interested in, under GPL licence. I don't like to give my code directly to
someone for commercial use. So I take the decision to share all to swish if
you want, otherwise I will keep it for me. How can I do? Can anyone give me
some information?

Waiting for your news.
Cristiano

Cristiano Corsani
Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze
Piazza Cavalleggeri 1
50122 Firenze
Tel.: +39 055 24919 220
mailto:cristiano.corsani@bncf.firenze.sbn.it