probably very simple problem with replace rules

From: <heidi(at)not-real.internode.com.au>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 14:27:56 GMT
hi,

I'm migrating a website from one machine to another. The test site and
corresponding url has had a working version of swish-e running on it for
some time now.

I'm indexing the file system with the command

./swish-e -c swish.conf

All was working like a charm.

when I tried to flick the dns and change the swish.conf file replace-rules
variable from the old url to the new url suddenly my search script stopped
working. when I re indexed the site and changed the swish.conf replace
rules variable the search began to work again.

here's a snip of my conf file prior to the change:

ReplaceRules replace "/data0/web/B135755/html"
"http://www.testdomain.com.au"

and after...

ReplaceRules replace "/data0/web/B135755/html" "http://www.domain.com.au"

literally that's the only thing I'm changing..

I use swish on a freeBSD machine and am running SWISH-E 2.0

can anyone offer any suggestions?