Re: Getting older .cgi scripts to work with

From: Andrew Lord <andrewlord(at)not-real.internode.on.net>
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 12:38:37 GMT
On Friday 07 June 2002 02:32, you wrote:

Hi Bill,

Thankyou for your reply.   Just got it in the last hour (haven't been back
online since Friday) and have not yet had a chance to work with any of your
suggestions.  I'll let you know how I go.

In the meantime, I've been working on getting swishdev to index my .php
files via the http method.  No problems creating the index but a search of
the index only provides a result when looking for words contained in the
title of the .php file.  Those contained in any MetaNames are not found at
search.  I'm not specifying any any particular MetaNames in the config file
and am assuming that swish will therefore use the default for
UndefinedMetaTags.  Swishdev *does* however index words contained in any
undefined metatags of my .html files (again using the -S http method).

Is this inability to find words contained in the MetaTags of .php files to be
expected from swish dev or is it indicative that I'm doing something wrong /
am missing some files needed by swishdev to do the job with php files ?  PS
Swish dev was compiled without libxml2 support but with zlib support.

Cheers,

Andrew Lord