Re: How to install Perl Packages? - solved + 2 new ques

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 16:45:59 GMT
Hello again,

> Frequently Asked Questions
>       How do I change the way the output looks?

Thanks for the tip! You know, I was searching the online documentation, and
forgot about the doc at the end of the script.

Ok, I'm playing with the TemplateDefault.pm and was able to make some minor
changes. A big one I wanted to change was the header from:
    <head>
       <title>
          $html_title
       </title>
    </head>
        <h2>
        $logo$title $message
        </h2>

-to:-

<head>
<title>$html_title</title>
cleveland@mail.winnefox.org.">
<script language="javascript"
src="http://www.winnefox.org/wals/new/style/js/nn4.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print"
href="http://www.winnefox.org/wals/new/style/css/print.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="http://www.winnefox.org/wals/new/style/css/blue.css" title="blue">
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="http://www.winnefox.org/wals/new/style/css/alpine.css" title="alpine">
<script language="javascript"
src="http://www.winnefox.org/wals/new/style/js/scripts.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.winnefox.org/wals/new/style/js/styleswitcher.js"></script>
</head>

When I do this and run a search in my browser, I get this error:
Software Error
Please check error log

Any ideas? Have I used "illegal" items in the file?

Thanks again for your patience, and your help.

Jody