Re: How to install Perl Packages? - solved + 2 new ques

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 16:37:26 GMT
Hello,

> In the FAQ section of the swish.cgi docs:
>   Why does the output show (NULL)?

I followed the directions given, and added this line to my .config file:

StoreDescription HTML <body> 200000
Which is what I put in, and it works fine, however, it also ends up
displaying all the text for the menu and navigation.

what I'd like to do is:
StoreDescription HTML <div id="content"> 200000
when I put that in and try to index, I get this error:
err: StoreDescription: requires two or three values

Any ideas? I tried removing the quotes, and that didn't work.

Jody